Get all fields with opc foundation c#

Viewed 32

i'm trying to retrieve the data from all fields in a plc with opc foundation libray in c#.

For now I managet to obtain only the values and not the rest.

For obtain the values i use this:

 session.Read(
            null,
            0,
            TimestampsToReturn.Neither,
            nodesToRead,
            out results,
            out diagnosticInfos);

and in result there are the values, but how can i retrieve the other attributes of the node?

I tried also to look in ocp foundation samples, and I used something like that:

FieldInfo[] fields = typeof(Attributes).GetFields(BindingFlags.Static | BindingFlags.Public);
            int num = 0;
            string[] array = new string[fields.Length];
            FieldInfo[] array2 = fields;
            foreach (FieldInfo fieldInfo in array2)
            {
                array[num++] = fieldInfo.Name;
            }
            uint[] attributesIds = Attributes.GetIdentifiers();
            ILocalNode node = m_session.NodeCache.Find(nodeIds[0]) as ILocalNode;
            ItemInfo info = new ItemInfo();
            ServiceResult result = node.Read(null, 1, info.Value);

But in this way I obtain only the standard fields and not value of my server.

here the other fields

Thanks in advance!

0 Answers
Related