Adobe XD prototyping - hover inside components doesn't work when cursr moves from one area to another

Viewed 65

I've got this strange issue when prototyping horizontal hover mega menu. I've got currently two menu items and they should display mega menu on hover. Strange thing is - it's working only when i move cursor out of component and go back - when i'm trying to hover one after another - nothing happens.

Here is the video: https://youtu.be/T9P0lyL3fgg

I was already trying by creating this with two approach like here - with seperated hover area inside component that leads to different state of same main component:

https://tomb.pl/screen.png

And in the second approach i've created two seperated components for every menu item that should go to it's own hover state:

https://tomb.pl/screen-02.png

Unfortunetly - both approaches works like in the video showed above. Which is strange - cause as far i understand that the second one can make the hovered component above another but in the first one - they are totally seperated areas.

UPDATE: I was trying different approaches but i still didn't found any solution for this problem. Right now i'm thinking of changing the shape of the component to something like this:

enter image description here

But the question is - if this is even possible?

Thanks

0 Answers
Related