I have the following JSON input:
{
"paging": {
"count": 0,
"total": 0,
"offset": 0,
"max": 0
},
"executions": [
{
"id": 5,
"href": "https://localhost.com.br",
"permalink": "https://localhost.com.br",
"status": "succeeded",
"project": "PROJETO",
"executionType": "scheduled",
"date-started": {
"unixtime": 1660793400012,
"date": "2022-08-18T03:30:00Z"
},
"date-ended": {
"unixtime": 1660793409694,
"date": "2022-08-18T03:30:09Z"
},
"job": {
"id": "cdkwednweoi-8745bjdf-kcjkjr8745",
"averageDuration": 0,
"name": "routine",
"group": "",
"project": "PROJECT",
"description": "",
"href": "https://localhost.com.br",
"permalink": "https://localhost.com.br"
},
"description": "runner",
"argstring": null,
"serverUUID": "jdnsdnasldnaje382nf5ubv",
"successfulNodes": [
"84jsk937nf"
]
}
]
}
First I want to select an array by a property name. And then I want to select an object of the array by the value of the propertyes.
Example of the desired informations on output:
"href"
"status"
"project"
"date-started":
"unixtime": 48298437239847,
"date": "2022-07-17"
"date-ended":
"unixtime": 48298437239847,
"date": "2022-07-17"
"job":
"name": "cleaner"
I knew how to get the firts values: jq -r '.executions[] | [.href, .status, .project']
But the other ones I don't know how to do, I've tried with: jq '.executions[] | with_entries( select(.value | has("date-started") ) )'
But it doesn't works.