I have an array of questions that I need to display in the prompt in order. But the quiz has a logic, questions should be substituted depending on the user's answers. Each question has an ID, and each answer has a question ID that should be next. How can I do that? Right now my code prints them out one by one. How can I make logic in providing questions?
const questions = [{
id: "1",
question: "q1",
answer_1: {
text: "a1",
next_question: "2",
},
answer_2: {
text: "a2",
next_question: "3",
},
},
{
id: "2",
question: "q2",
answer_1: {
text: "a1",
next_question: "",
},
answer_2: {
text: "a2",
next_question: "",
},
},
{
id: "3",
question: "q3",
answer_1: {
text: "a1",
next_question: "",
},
answer_2: {
text: "a2",
next_question: "4",
},
},
{
id: "4",
question: "q4",
answer_1: {
text: "a1",
next_question: "",
},
answer_2: {
text: "a2",
next_question: "",
},
},
];
function quiz(questionList) {
questionList.forEach((question) => {
prompt(
`${question.question}`,
`${question.answer_1.text} / ${question.answer_2.text}`
);
});
}
quiz(questions);