Google driver crashes when I load scroll more than 500 reviews. Is it because selenium does not support pages with too long slider?

Viewed 22

Here is the link where you can find the Google reviews of a listing I am trying to scrape. I have pasted the code below to get all the reviews, not more than 1200. When my code reached to scrape more than 500 reviews, then the following error happened

selenium.common.exceptions.WebDriverException: Message: unknown error: session deleted because of page crash from unknown error: cannot determine loading status from tab crashed

Why is it happening? Is it because the selenium does not support lots of data handling when scrolling more than 500 reviews?

 all_reviews_div = self.driver.find_element_by_class_name("review-dialog-list"
        )
        while True:
            self.driver.execute_script("arguments[0].scrollTop = arguments[0].scrollHeight", all_reviews_div)
            all_reviews = all_reviews_div.find_elements_by_class_name('gws-localreviews__google-review')
            sys.stdout.write("\r" + "Scrolling Reviews " + str(len(all_reviews))+ ' of '+ str(self.total_reviews))
            sys.stdout.flush()
            if(len(all_reviews) == self.total_reviews or len(all_reviews) >= 1200):
                break 
0 Answers
Related