I'm creating a connector to post master branch updates to a channel in MS teams. I setup the entire flow, but unable to select specific branch from dropdown when creating a subscription. [Any] is selected by default and I don't see any other branches. The event I'm trying is Pull request merge attempted.Azure repos for teams subsciption. I'm able to see data fine in other dropdowns. When I check the web teams api response, dropdown values are not received. choices dropdown api response Steps I followed to create subscription
- Azure repos signin
- Azure repos subscribe <repo_url>
- Azure repos subscriptions -> add subscription -> select event -> select repository -> cant change target branch in drop down here
Notifications works fine. I'm getting updates on all PR's, but to every branch. I want only master branch updates.
Should I enable something to get branches list in the dropdown?