I have paragraph of random words which belongs to only one person at a time . I want to search these random words one by one all from mongoose .?

Viewed 16

I have a paragraph of random words which belongs to only one person at a time. I want to search these random words one by one all from mongoose. And search data about these random words. Please help me with how can I write a query for this type of data in node js mongoose. The below terminal shows the data format I want to search one by one for each word from the terminal. Please don't suggest me full text search its accuracy is not good. I repeat the above text totally belongs to only one person in the database but full-text search gives me other employees in results as well so please give me suggestions other than full-text search. I want to search each word one by one. Project Is on MERN STACK enter image description here

0 Answers
Related