Just as the title says.
- I've triple checked that the
ANDROID_SDK_ROOTis set as an environment variable from my~/.zshrcfile, have sourced it, and verified it's available right before I runexpo run:android. - I've set the path in the Android SDK Manager's SDK location.
- I've
updated expo-development-client - I've ran
expo doctor - I restarted the android simulator using a cold boot start
- I checked the permissions of the the Android and sdk folders, both are marked as executables and have the permissions set to my user and staff.
Contents of the ~/Library/Android/sdk folder:
build-tools cmdline-tools emulator
licenses patcher platform-tools
platforms skins sources
system-images
Versions:
- MacOS Monterey 12.4
- Laptop is a late 2021 Apple M1 Pro
- node v16.17.0
Package.json:
"dependencies": {
"@expo/vector-icons": "^13.0.0",
"@miblanchard/react-native-slider": "^2.1.0",
"@react-navigation/bottom-tabs": "^6.0.5",
"@react-navigation/drawer": "^6.4.3",
"@react-navigation/native": "^6.0.2",
"@react-navigation/native-stack": "^6.1.0",
"@reduxjs/toolkit": "^1.8.2",
"awesome-debounce-promise": "^2.1.0",
"axios": "^0.27.2",
"babel-plugin-dotenv-import": "^2.2.0",
"expo": "~45.0.0",
"expo-asset": "~8.5.0",
"expo-constants": "~13.1.1",
"expo-dev-client": "~1.0.1",
"expo-font": "~10.1.0",
"expo-linking": "~3.1.0",
"expo-secure-store": "~11.2.0",
"expo-splash-screen": "~0.15.1",
"expo-status-bar": "~1.3.0",
"expo-web-browser": "~10.2.1",
"hooks": "^0.3.2",
"moment": "^2.29.4",
"react": "17.0.2",
"react-dom": "17.0.2",
"react-hook-form": "^7.33.0",
"react-native": "0.68.2",
"react-native-confirmation-code-field": "^7.3.0",
"react-native-dropdown-picker": "^5.4.2",
"react-native-email": "^2.1.0",
"react-native-gesture-handler": "~2.2.1",
"react-native-modal-dropdown": "^1.0.2",
"react-native-reanimated": "2.8.0",
"react-native-safe-area-context": "4.2.4",
"react-native-screens": "~3.11.1",
"react-native-svg": "12.3.0",
"react-native-swipe-list-view": "^3.2.9",
"react-native-web": "0.17.7",
"react-redux": "^8.0.2",
"rithmm-api-client-ts": "^0.42.0",
"styled-components": "^5.3.5"
},
"devDependencies": {
"@babel/core": "^7.12.9",
"@svgr/webpack": "^6.3.1",
"@types/react": "~17.0.21",
"@types/react-native": "~0.67.6",
"@types/react-native-modal-dropdown": "^0.7.2",
"@types/styled-components": "^5.1.6",
"@types/styled-components-react-native": "^5.1.3",
"expo-cli": "^5.5.1",
"expo-updates": "^0.13.3",
"file-loader": "^6.2.0",
"jest": "^26.6.3",
"jest-expo": "^45.0.0",
"react-native-dotenv": "^3.3.1",
"react-test-renderer": "17.0.2",
"typescript": "~4.3.5"
},