I have already created AgGrid by loading data from a csv file. I am adding rows one by one via an external button. But when I try to edit the line I added, it disappears. I would be very grateful if you could help me where the error is. The codes are as follows.
import pandas as pd
import streamlit as st
from st_aggrid import AgGrid, GridUpdateMode, JsCode
from st_aggrid.grid_options_builder import GridOptionsBuilder
import sys
import os
import altair as alt
from streamlit.runtime.legacy_caching import caching
def data_upload():
df = pd.read_csv(“data.csv")
return df
if 'grid' in st.session_state:
grid_table = st.session_state['grid']
df = pd.DataFrame(grid_table['data'])
df.to_csv(“data.csv”, index=False)
else:
df = data_upload()
gd = GridOptionsBuilder.from_dataframe(df)
gd.configure_column("Location", editable=True)
gd.configure_column("HourlyRate", editable=True)
gd.configure_column("CollaboratorName", editable=True)
gridOptions = gd.build()
button = st.sidebar.button("Add Line)
if "button_state" not in st.session_state:
st.session_state.button_state = False
if button or st.session_state.button_state:
st.session_state.button_state = True
data = [['', '', 0]]
df_empty = pd.DataFrame(data, columns=['CollaboratorName', 'Location', "HourlyRate"])
df = pd.concat([df, df_empty], axis=0, ignore_index=True)
df.to_csv(“data.csv”, index=False)
gd= GridOptionsBuilder.from_dataframe(df)
grid_table = AgGrid(df,
gridOptions=gridOptions,
fit_columns_on_grid_load=True,
height=500,
width='100%',
theme="streamlit",
key= 'unique',
update_mode=GridUpdateMode.GRID_CHANGED,
reload_data=True,
allow_unsafe_jscode=True,
editable=True
)
if 'grid' not in st.session_state:
st.session_state['grid'] = grid_table
else:
grid_table_df = pd.DataFrame(grid_table['data'])
grid_table_df.to_csv(“data.csv”, index=False)
You can see the running app from here enter image description here
