I changed mydomain http to https using certbot
and backend side either. (Springboot)
But, I hava a problem. I can not open jenkins page.
it was http://mydomain:9090
I guess it is https problem.
so I would like to change jenkins http to https.
it didn't work.
here is my /etc/default/jenkins:
# defaults for Jenkins automation server
# pulled in from the init script; makes things easier.
NAME=jenkins
# arguments to pass to java
# Allow graphs etc. to work even when an X server is present
JAVA_ARGS="-Djava.awt.headless=true"
#JAVA_ARGS="-Xmx256m"
# make jenkins listen on IPv4 address
#JAVA_ARGS="-Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true"
PIDFILE=/var/run/$NAME/$NAME.pid
# user and group to be invoked as (default to jenkins)
JENKINS_USER=$NAME
JENKINS_GROUP=$NAME
# location of the jenkins war file
JENKINS_WAR=/usr/share/java/$NAME.war
# jenkins home location
JENKINS_HOME=/var/lib/$NAME
# set this to false if you don't want Jenkins to run by itself
# in this set up, you are expected to provide a servlet container
# to host jenkins.
RUN_STANDALONE=true
# log location. this may be a syslog facility.priority
JENKINS_LOG=/var/log/$NAME/$NAME.log
#JENKINS_LOG=daemon.info
# Whether to enable web access logging or not.
# Set to "yes" to enable logging to /var/log/$NAME/access_log
JENKINS_ENABLE_ACCESS_LOG="no"
# OS LIMITS SETUP
# comment this out to observe /etc/security/limits.conf
# this is on by default because http://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/commit/2fb288474e980d0e7ff9c4a3b768874835a3e92e
# reported that Ubuntu's PAM configuration doesn't include pam_limits.so, and as a result the # of file
# descriptors are forced to 1024 regardless of /etc/security/limits.conf
MAXOPENFILES=8192
# set the umask to control permission bits of files that Jenkins creates.
# 027 makes files read-only for group and inaccessible for others, which some security sensitive users
# might consider benefitial, especially if Jenkins runs in a box that's used for multiple purposes.
# Beware that 027 permission would interfere with sudo scripts that run on the master (JENKINS-25065.)
#
# Note also that the particularly sensitive part of $JENKINS_HOME (such as credentials) are always
# written without 'others' access. So the umask values only affect job configuration, build records,
# that sort of things.
#
# If commented out, the value from the OS is inherited, which is normally 022 (as of Ubuntu 12.04,
# by default umask comes from pam_umask(8) and /etc/login.defs
# UMASK=027
# port for HTTP connector (default 8080; disable with -1)
HTTP_PORT=9090
# servlet context, important if you want to use apache proxying
PREFIX=/$NAME
# arguments to pass to jenkins.
# full list available from java -jar jenkins.war --help
# --javaHome=$JAVA_HOME
# --httpListenAddress=$HTTP_HOST (default 0.0.0.0)
--httpPort=$HTTP_PORT (default 8080; disable with -1)
# --httpsPort=$HTTP_PORT
# --argumentsRealm.passwd.$ADMIN_USER=[password]
# --argumentsRealm.roles.$ADMIN_USER=admin
# --webroot=~/.jenkins/war
# --prefix=$PREFIX
JENKINS_ARGS="--webroot=/var/cache/$NAME/war --httpPort=-1 --httpsPort=9090 --httpsKeyStore=/var/lib/jenkins/jenkins.jks --httpsKeyStorePassword=PASSWORD_SET_ON_CONVERT_TO_JKS"
here is my error page:
errorpage
here is where I refer to(doesn't work):
https://www.vhinandrich.com/jenkins-standalone-ssl-lets-encrypt
actually I didn't user --standalone when I make my ssl certificate.
anyway, what I wanted to do is to enter jenkins site (http or https I don't mind)
please help me.
thanks :)