I've created a build system, which I can't see when going to tools > build system. I saw at file explorer that There aren't any packages downloaded (hope that's helpful). I'm trying to learn makefile with cpp, as part of an tutorial.
I've created a build system, which I can't see when going to tools > build system. I saw at file explorer that There aren't any packages downloaded (hope that's helpful). I'm trying to learn makefile with cpp, as part of an tutorial.
The build system file needs to be saved in your Packages/User directory, and with the .sublime-build extension. The Packages directory is the one opened when selecting Preferences → Browse Packages… (macOS: Sublime Text → Preferences → Browse Packages…):
~/.config/sublime-text-3/Packages or ~/.config/sublime-text/Packages~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 3/Packages or ~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text/PackagesC:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 3\Packages or C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text\PackagesInstallationFolder\Sublime Text 3\Data\Packages or InstallationFolder\Sublime Text\Data\PackagesThe exact path depends on version and whether or not you upgraded from Sublime Text 3.
Please note that if you start your build system by selecting Tools → Build System → New Build System…, then hit Save when you're done, it will automatically save in Packages/User.