The documentation page for Unity's Slider class (as of version 2021.3, which appears to be the latest version of this documentation) can be found here: https://docs.unity3d.com/2023.1/Documentation/ScriptReference/UIElements.Slider.html
This documentation does not give the one critical piece of information that, it seems to me, every potential user of the Slider class needs to know: the signature of its callback function.
One might guess that the callback signature was documented in the documentation for the Slider's RegisterCallback() function, but it is not. (See https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/UIElements.CallbackEventHandler.RegisterCallback.html.)
I assume that I am much stupider than the people who wrote this documentation, and therefore that the signature of the callback is documented somewhere else in Unity's official, up-to-date documentation.
I am NOT asking for third-party tutorials that may or may not be out of date, or which present some approach that may or may not break the next time Unity is updated. I am looking for Unity's official documentation of this callback's signature.
Where can I find the official documentation of this crucial factoid?