Expo SDK 46 throwing CMAKE error when syncing Gradle

Viewed 176

I am have managed to replicate this across 3 different repos. I am trying to sync the gradle project in Android studio from a bare Expo project but I keep getting his with the below error

CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files:
FBJNI_LIB
linked by target "expo-modules-core" in directory /Users/sebsmith/test-cmake/node_modules/expo-modules-core/android
FOLLY_LIB
linked by target "expo-modules-core" in directory /Users/sebsmith/test-cmake/node_modules/expo-modules-core/android
JSEXECUTOR_LIB
linked by target "expo-modules-core" in directory /Users/sebsmith/test-cmake/node_modules/expo-modules-core/android
JSI_LIB
linked by target "expo-modules-core" in directory /Users/sebsmith/test-cmake/node_modules/expo-modules-core/android
REACT_NATIVE_JNI_LIB
linked by target "expo-modules-core" in directory /Users/sebsmith/test-cmake/node_modules/expo-modules-core/android
REACT_NATIVE_MODULES_CORE
linked by target "expo-modules-core" in directory /Users/sebsmith/test-cmake/node_modules/expo-modules-core/android

I have ran expo install && expo-cli doctor --fix-dependencies and all modules are up to date.

Replicable Steps

npx create-expo-app test-cmake
cd test-cmake
rm yarn.lock
npm install
expo install
npx expo prebuild

Any ideas?

0 Answers
Related