My goal is to add conditional formatting to a dataset, more specifically I want to make every row blue where the total profit is less than 70 thousand. When applying the below code on the dataset the Excel gives an alert on opening and the formatting is not applied to the file:

The dataset is as follows. 'A1 : M101'

I am using the Pycharm IDE, the latest version of openpyxl (3.0.10), other formatting rules work like number_format and I have reduced the code to the below where the issue shows up. Does anyone know why this issue shows up and how I can fix it or work around it using Python?
import openpyxl
from openpyxl.styles import PatternFill, colors
from openpyxl.styles.differential import DifferentialStyle
from openpyxl.formatting.rule import Rule
work_book = openpyxl.load_workbook('datasets/sales_record.xlsx')
sheet = work_book.active
blue_background = PatternFill(bgColor=colors.BLUE)
diff_style = DifferentialStyle(fill=blue_background)
rule = Rule(type='expression', dxf=diff_style)
rule.formula = ["$1M<70000"]
sheet.conditional_formatting.add(sheet.calculate_dimension(), rule)
work_book.save('workbooks/filename.xlsx')
I have also tried the below but I am unsure if the issue is with the color or some of the other formatting:
a_background = PatternFill(bgColor="FFC7CE", fill_type = "solid")