I am trying to reproduce a highcharter heatmap from this link: https://jkunst.com/highcharter/articles/showcase.html.
I have the following code:
library(highcharts)
library(dplyr)
library(magrittr)
library(htmlwidgets)
fntltp <- JS("function(){
return this.point.x + ' ' + this.series.yAxis.categories[this.point.y] + ': ' +
Highcharts.numberFormat(this.point.value, 2);
}")
joindf %>%
hchart(
"heatmap",
hcaes(
x = Year,
y = title,
value = ave_sentiment,
)
) %>%
hc_colorAxis(
stops = color_stops(10, viridisLite::inferno(10, direction = -1)),
type = "logarithmic"
) %>%
hc_yAxis(
title = list(text = ""),
reversed = TRUE,
offset = -20,
tickLength = 0,
gridLineWidth = 0,
minorGridLineWidth = 0,
labels = list(style = list(fontSize = "9px"))
) %>%
hc_tooltip(
formatter = fntltp
) %>%
hc_title(
text = "Impact of User Synergy Levels"
) %>%
hc_subtitle(
text = "Average Synergy scores per posts"
) %>%
hc_legend(
layout = "horizontal",
verticalAlign = "top",
align = "left",
valueDecimals = 0
) %>%
hc_size(height = 900)
When I execute the code, I get only the chart name and legend but not the heatmap itself.
Data: https://www.dropbox.com/s/42oezb75pt3i1u4/joindf.csv?dl=0
Any help is appreciated I am figuring out why this plot is not rendering.

