I need to place .csv file somewhere and then update it on daily basis for code to read it. The situation is the person who will be updating file will not be using coding, and it should be as easy as to upload from web for him. I read tens of question here about how to read or download file from Google Drive, Google storage but all of them suppose updating with code or downloading using API. I want little bit simpler solution. For example, I'm using the code below to read the .csv file from google drive (this file is, for example, actual will be different).
This is the file which will be updated each day, however each time I update file (remove and upload new one into google drive) the link changes.
Is there a way to update file every time but not making change to code?
For example to make code to get file from the particular folder on Google Drive?
The main thing is that I need to do it without using API and Google Oauth.
If it's not possible where could the file be uploaded for this purpose? I need to be able to upload file every day without any code so code will read update data. Is there storage like this?
import pandas as pd
import requests
from io import StringIO
url='https://drive.google.com/file/d/1976F_8WzIxj9wJXjNyN_uD8Lrl_XtpIf/view?usp=sharing'
file_id = url.split('/')[-2]
dwn_url='https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=' + file_id
url2 = requests.get(dwn_url).text
csv_raw = StringIO(url2)
df = pd.read_csv(csv_raw)
print(df.head())