OPC How to customize nodeset files

Viewed 34

I am trying to get data from Plastic Injection machine with OPC telecommunication protocol. My goal is creating an OPC server derived from OPCFoundation/UA-.NETStandard github repositories with a custom information model.

As far as I know server needs an model design in order to display data when connected with client. I already have nodeset (Opc.Ua.PlasticsRubber.IMM2MES.NodeSet2.xml) and nodeIds from UANodeSet repository. I need to read couple of these node values. Like running time etc.

My First problem is when I try to generate design model and necessary files(.cs,xsd,xml ...) with nodeset2.xml and nodeIds.csv with UA-ModelCompiler, it not compiles. I assume model template file is not correct.

I already experienced that creating model information file from scratch is not impossible. Then I found out that I could use UAModeler. When I try to design according PlasticRubber's nodeset2.xml, I can't enter correct NodeIds to the program.

My Question is I am afraid my question might be to broad but in essence I want to know how to create custom information model files nodeset2.xml files?

0 Answers
Related