First of all, I am trying to open a support request with Microsoft about this issue, but their support reporting portal isn't working. I have resorted to Stackoverflow because I have no way of getting to Microsoft.
Yesterday, I started updating Visual Studio 2022 from Visual Studio Installer by mistake and paused it shortly after. Today, I tried to open a project but Visual Studio seemed unavailable. At that point I remembered about the paused update and re-opened the Visual Studio installer. I tried to Resume, and I got the below error. The Modify and Remove options give out the same error too. There is no Repair option.
Sorry something went wrong
The dependent package of 'Microsoft.VisualStudio.Debugger.Concord,version=17.1.33203.90,productarch=x64' cannot be found: Microsoft.VisualStudio.DebuggerClient.Concord, version=[17.0,18.0].
I also tried Restarting and deleting temporary files using the Disk Cleanup tool - no difference.
I have tried to force an uninstall from the Add or Remove programs but this still redirects me to the Visual Studio installer.
I have tried to research this error online but found nothing.

