How to identify my correlationId or identifier if logic app is triggered from Service bus

Viewed 67

I am working on a azure portal. I have below requirement

  1. Trigger logic app from postman
  2. Then it will go to service bus
  3. And from service bus another logic app will get triggered

Note : - if i trigger first logic app using postman then we can easily get correlationId or TrackingId as header However problem is with second logic app that is triggered using Service Bus

1 Answers

After reproducing from my end. I could able to achieve by following the below process. From the first Logic App's Service bus connector try adding "Correlation Id" from Add new parameters.

enter image description here

So when the message is triggered in the second logic app this Correlation Id will be included. Below is the flow in my 1st Logic App.

enter image description here

Flow in my 2nd Logic App

enter image description here

RESULTS:

In 1st Logic App

enter image description here

In 2nd Logic App

enter image description here

Related