MAUI App Cannot Be Uploaded to Apple App Store Because of App Icon Issue

Viewed 64

I'm trying to upload my MAUI app to the Apple App Store so I can open it up for beta testing. I'm trying to follow along with the documentation...so far I've created an archive of the app, it shows up in Xcode on my Mac, and I'm trying to upload the archive now.

I get all the way through the process on Xcode, and it fails at the end with the error message "Invalid App Store icon. The App Store icon in the asset catalog ... can't be transparent nor contain an alpha channel." Since MAUI is the tool that creates all the icons I don't really know what control I have (if any) to tweak this at all. Any known issues and/or workarounds here?

Here's a screenshot of the error:

enter image description here

0 Answers
Related