I have a lot of time series data, one example could be found under this link: https://github.com/nazmul1001/test/blob/a23d4d8122bfeddbfa107bd6c3f2b1526ecc9073/3_8_2_3_8_2-351.csv
If I plot a graph using this code below, it looks like the following image.
df = pd.read_csv('3_8_1_3_8_1-1.csv')
df.columns = ['time', 'voltage']
diff_1 = df['voltage'].diff()
plt.figure(100,figsize=(10,4))
plt.plot(df['time'], diff_1)
plt.xlabel('Time in μs')
plt.ylabel('Volatage in V')
plt.tight_layout()
In this image, I am assuming the red marked line is the shortest, I want to find out what is the exact voltage difference for this shortest line. Basically, I am trying to find out the minimum voltage difference in a measurement after which a new waveform starts.
I know that there are a lot of smaller voltage difference which is near to 0 and looks like the noise, so I am trying to find out, the minimum voltage difference above 2. For this example, what is the voltage difference which is above 2 and the minimum among all other waveform. Could anyone please help with this?