"xcodebuild" command but it exited with error code 66

Viewed 54

I have created a react-nativve app which perfectly run in Android devices but I have faced the "xcodebuild" command but it exited with error code 66 error when I run iOS app.

nodeJS version: v16.16.0

npm version: 8.11.0

pod version: 1.11.3

After clone the github repo, I have install all of the dependencies using npm i command and then go to the iOS directory and install iOS dependencies uisng pod install command.

Then I would try to run the app in iOS using bellow command,

  1. Start Metro: npx react-native start
  2. Run iOS app: npx react-native run-ios

At the time to run iOS app I have faced "xcodebuild" command but it exited with error code 66 error which is given in attached file. Please check it and help me whc know about this.

Adavanced Thanks.

enter image description here

0 Answers
Related