How do I disable VS Code extensions under a specific directory?

Viewed 29

On VS Code, I have encountered a phenomenon where Typescript Intellisense becomes very slow when jumping to a file with a large number of types defined (several hundred thousand lines).

This file was automatically generated under node_modules, but every time we jumped to this file, Intellisense stopped working.

After disabling the extensions one by one, we found that "indent-rainbow" and "Highlight Matching Tag" were affecting performance.

My guess is that this was due to the fact that the IntelliSense processing was done after the styles were applied. The reason is that the styles are applied after checking all the dependencies and information in the file, and the amount of information is so large that it seems to be taking a long time.

So, to the point, I thought that if I could disable these extensions only under the node_modules directory, I would be able to use Intellisense under normal conditions and not encounter the slowdown phenomenon.

Is there any setting in VS Code to disable extensions only under some directories in this way?

0 Answers
Related