I am using django formset to submit a dynamically generated form (based on a file uploaded by the user). The template renders this form manually (I prefer this because it's easier for me to work on style+HTML together in template). On submitting the form, I get an error that id is a required field. My form template looks like this:
<form method="post" id="add3">
{{ formset.management_form }}
{% csrf_token %}
<table id="forms">
<tbody>
{% for lst in result %}
<input type="hidden" name="form-{{ forloop.counter0 }}-id" value="{{ forloop.counter }}" id="id_form-{{ forloop.counter0 }}-id">
<tr>
<td>
<input type="hidden" name="form-{{ forloop.counter0 }}-expense" id="id_form-{{ forloop.counter0 }}-expense" value="{{lst.0}}"/>
</td>
<td>
<input type="hidden" name="form-{{ forloop.counter0 }}-amount" id="id_form-{{ forloop.counter0 }}-amount" value="{{lst.1}}"/>
</td>
{% endfor %}
</tbody>
</table>
</form>
This is a short version. I have 6 fields in each row. I am able to get all 6 fields but it complains about the id. I have added the hidden id input type in each row but that doesn't work. How can I fix this?