I want to create a line notify which can send the event detail from my google calendar everyday.
I can get the title, description, location...etc, but I don't see the conference data in calendar API.
I use Google Apps Script to run the code.
Here is my code.
const Now = new Date();
const Start = new Date(new Date().setHours(0, 0, 0, 0));
const End = new Date(new Date().setHours(23, 59, 59, 999));
const calendarData = calendar.getEvents(Start, End);
function Notify() {
var NotifyContents = '';
var i = 1;
calendarData.forEach(item =>{
if (Now <= item.getStartTime()) {
NotifyContents += (item.getTitle() != "") ? ("\n" + i+". "+ item.getTitle() + "\n") : ("\n\nNo Title\n");
NotifyContents += (item.getDescription() != "") ? item.getDescription() + "\n" : "";
NotifyContents += (item.getStartTime() != "" && item.getEndTime() != "") ? "Time:" + item.getStartTime().toLocaleTimeString() + "-" + item.getEndTime().toLocaleTimeString() + "\n": "";
NotifyContents += (item.getconferencedata() != "") ? ("\n" + i+". "+ item.getconferencedata()) : ("No Conference\n");
i++;
}
}
)
if (typeof NotifyContents === 'string' && NotifyContents.length === 0) {
return;
}
NotifyTokens.forEach(function(value){
UrlFetchApp.fetch("https://notify-api.line.me/api/notify", {
"method" : "post",
"payload" : {"message" : NotifyContents},
"headers" : {"Authorization" : "Bearer " + value}
});
});
}
Reference - Calendar API Link