Symfony debug:translation shows missing translations which are already defined in bundles

Viewed 36

While working with symfony translations, I have overwritten a template file from one bundle and used the translation messages in project. Translation messages are defined very well according to domain (inside messages.en.xlf) in bundle and works fine.

But when I run the command php bin/console debug:translation en --only-missing, I see those messages are reported missing. I have tried with other bundles too. It behaves the same for all. Whenever I use any translation message outside the bundle, It reports missing error for those translation messages.

I have also tried with php bin/console debug:translation en --only-missing BundleName which works fine without showing any missing errors.

  1. Why is php bin/console debug:translation en --only-missing reporting these defined translation messages as Missing?
  2. Is there any possible way by which all the defined translation messages can be tracked using php bin/console debug:translation without any missing errors?
0 Answers
Related