I am starting to learn python for a thesis project and here I am looking to get an output array using a conditional statement taking elements from 3 different arrays and need some guidance on how to approach this:
# I have 3 lists here with readings from a sensor:
summer = [92, 99, 86]
autumn = [91, 98, 82]
winter = [93, 96, 83]
# I want to perform this conditional statements on the arrays
# using the 1st element of each arrays, then the 2nd element
# and lastly the 3rd elements from each array:
if summer >= 90 and autumn >= 90 and winter >= 90:
a = 1
elif summer >= 90 and autumn >= 90 and winter >= 70:
a = 2
elif summer >= 50 and autumn >= 50 and winter >= 50:
a = 3
else:
a = 4
So in this example I am looking for a singular overall output of a = [1,1,3]
can anyone help with how I should approach this?