When trying to run Firebase Phone Authentication through a Virtual Android Device am getting the following error messages;
E/zzbf ( 6464): SafetyNet Attestation fails basic integrity.
I/zzmt ( 6464): Provider GmsCore_OpenSSL not available
W/System ( 6464): Ignoring header X-Firebase-Locale because its value was null.
Android Device Verification for the project is enabled through Google Cloud Console; https://i.imgur.com/e1XWrWS.png
SHA-1 & SHA-256 is added to Firebase Project Settings; https://i.imgur.com/0PLnkzm.png
App level build.gradle has
implementation "androidx.browser:browser:1.4.0"&implementation 'com.google.android.gms:play-services-safetynet:18.0.1; https://i.imgur.com/RPHS4Y1.png
I have investigated similar StackOverflow topics and tried the possible solutions but no luck. Running on a physical Android Device it runs fine but in Virtual Device I can't get past captcha verification.
Also when checking the SafetyNet documentation I saw that it's deprecated and it will be replaced by Play Integrity API.
- Google Play Integrity API is enabled through Google Cloud Console; https://i.imgur.com/WctB3i8.png
- App level build.gradle has
implementation 'com.google.firebase:firebase-appcheck-playintegrity'; https://i.imgur.com/qr1LiZ4.png
Nothing I have mentioned helped me fix the error messages, any suggestions ?
UPDATE 1::
Found this place and added Firebase App Check dependency to my app, but does it actually have anything to do with it as my issue is still going on?
