Cannot use breakpoints in CLion, Rust ("The breakpoint will not currently be hit" issue)

Viewed 52

I'm using CLion 2022.2 (fresh install, Windows 11) and the newest version of the Rust plugin.

When I'm trying to run a project, everything works just fine. But when it comes to debugging, it appears that I can't use breakpoints at all. I can place them, but while debugging, all of them are non-active.

When I hover over them, a message pops up that says: "The breakpoint will not currently be hit. No executable code is associated with this line.". However, it is clear that executable code is present. Example:

code

The configuration settings is following:

configuration settings

...and the toolchains settings are here:

toolchains settings

I've seen a couple of possible solutions, but none of them worked for me. But I believe that the Rust community will help me. Any advice would be appreciated!

0 Answers
Related