I am currently running a scheduled webscraping script on AWS using a Docker image scheduled through EventBridge, where the results of this webscraping script are stored in a DynamoDB database. This webscraping script tracks the prices through time of some items on a website.
I also have my own external website unrelated to Amazon/AWS which runs Wordpress, and my idea is that, for each item whose prices I webscrape, I would like a unique page on my website which shows the price through time of the corresponding item in the form of a line chart.
My question is: how can I access the contents of my AWS DynamoDB database from my external Wordpress website? I have seen this post:
What is the best way to interface with DynamoDB in Wordpress?
but apparently it is not maintained so I would prefer to not use that route. Any other suggestions for externally accessing DynamoDB (or indeed any SQL database on AWS) that is secure and well-maintained would be much appreciated.