Expo dev client: expo run:ios QR code doesn't scan

Viewed 112

I'm trying to run my expo project on an iOS devise (iOS 15.6 iPhone 12). However, the iPhone doesn't recognize the QR code produced with expo run:ios, showing message No usable data found.

I'm using a expo-dev-client because the project has dependencies that have custom native code, and I have Expo Go installed on my iPhone. I'm utilizing Managed Workflow.

When I run the project on an iOS simulator, the app works. Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening?

Output from npx expo-env-info:

expo-env-info 1.0.5 environment info:
    System:
      OS: macOS 12.2.1
      Shell: 3.2.57 - /bin/bash
    Binaries:
      Node: 14.17.0 - ~/.nvm/versions/node/v14.17.0/bin/node
      Yarn: 1.22.18 - ~/.nvm/versions/node/v14.17.0/bin/yarn
      npm: 8.16.0 - ~/.nvm/versions/node/v14.17.0/bin/npm
    Managers:
      CocoaPods: 1.11.3 - /usr/local/bin/pod
    SDKs:
      iOS SDK:
        Platforms: DriverKit 21.4, iOS 15.5, macOS 12.3, tvOS 15.4, watchOS 8.5
    IDEs:
      Xcode: 13.4.1/13F100 - /usr/bin/xcodebuild
    npmPackages:
      expo: ~45.0.0 => 45.0.6 
      react: 17.0.2 => 17.0.2 
      react-dom: 17.0.2 => 17.0.2 
      react-native: 0.68.2 => 0.68.2 
      react-native-web: 0.17.7 => 0.17.7 
    npmGlobalPackages:
      eas-cli: 0.56.0
      expo-cli: 6.0.2
    Expo Workflow: managed

expo qr code

0 Answers
Related