I am using IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate 2022.2. I am trying to run a WSL node (NestJS) project. I have set the node and npm settings to point to my node installion done via NVM on WSL. When trying to run an npm script through IntelliJ or opening a TS file, I get the following error seen in the image below:
Failed to prepare environment: Key UploadRoot(localRootPath=\\wsl.localhost\Ubuntu home\nabeelparkar dev\beanstalk\buzz-one-backend, targetRootPath=Temporary(hint=null, prefix=null, parent Directory=null), removeAtShutdown=false) is missing in the map.
Key points here: IntelliJ is installed on Windows 11, I have Ubuntu 20.04 WSL set up, Node 15 installed on WSL via nvm, the directory is in WSL and the NPM script works in the terminal, just not in IntelliJ.
Let me know how I can fix this. I have tried looking all over the internet, and found similar issues on YouTrack (I didn't save the links) but no solutions yet. Thank you :)
Edit: Also to note, upon starting the IDE, IntelliJ gives a warning below:
A External file changes sync may be slow
IntelliJ IDEA cannot receive filesystem event notifications for the project. Is it on a network drive?
