I want to make webzine website by React.
I want to implement that box size up and hided menu bar appears if I click index button as same as below figures.
what react library could help me to implement this functionality?
I want to make webzine website by React.
I want to implement that box size up and hided menu bar appears if I click index button as same as below figures.
what react library could help me to implement this functionality?
There are many front-end libraries for React. By using these you can easily achieve this I'll recommend Chakra UI they have every good example on their website give it try.
To Get Started with
Chakra UIrunnpm i @chakra-ui/react @emotion/react @emotion/styled framer-motionor follow their docs here
Code Example:-
<Menu>
<MenuButton as={Button} rightIcon={<ChevronDownIcon />}>
Index Button
</MenuButton>
<MenuList>
{/* Menu Options */}
<MenuItem>Download</MenuItem>
<MenuItem>Create a Copy</MenuItem>
<MenuItem>Mark as Draft</MenuItem>
<MenuItem>Delete</MenuItem>
<MenuItem>Attend a Workshop</MenuItem>
</MenuList>