How to use this portaudio Go binding?

Viewed 41

I'm trying to dynamically play audio in a Go application. Basically the only way I found was to use a Go binding to call a C library, more specifically portaudio.

I found this binding but I don't know how to use it. I downloaded these pre-compiled DLLs and replaced the lines

/*
#cgo pkg-config: portaudio-2.0
#include <portaudio.h>
extern PaStreamCallback* paStreamCallback;
*/

with

/*
#cgo LDFLAGS: -LC:\portaudio-binaries -lportaudio
#include "portaudio.h"
extern PaStreamCallback* paStreamCallback;
*/

but when I try to compile the Go project I still get

cc1.exe: sorry, unimplemented: 64-bit mode not compiled in

I also got this error when trying to import versions of portaudio I compiled using mingw. Its output had the format of a .la file alongside a .libs folder, which contained a .dll file plus others. But I'm not sure how I'm supposed to import this format of libraries.

0 Answers
Related