Translation names - error in google translate - flutter

Viewed 35

I am working on correcting ['name'] when translated from Google - I plan to use Json file and place a condition.

I am struggling to provide connection between the output from ['name'] as the random outcome of the string and the json file providing the correct corresponding word / name.

How can I translate properly an outcome with a json file?

Text(
          flips[number] == true ? unLockCard[number]['name'] : title,
          style: TextStyle(
            fontSize: width / 24.0,
            fontWeight: FontWeight.w400,
            fontFamily: 'Lato',
            letterSpacing: 1.5,
            wordSpacing: 1.5,
            color: mC,
          ),
          textAlign: TextAlign.center,
        ),

example of constant that I need to outcome ['name'] to translate from.

const Map<String, String> fr_FR = {
    'The Fool': 'Le Fou',
  'The Magician': 'Le magicien',
  'The High Priestess': 'La grande prêtresse ',
  'The Empress': 'L\'impératrice',
  'The Emperor': 'L\'empereur',
  'The Hierophant': 'Le hiérophant',
  'The Lovers': 'Les amoureux ',
  'The Chariot': 'Le chariot ',
  'Strength': 'Force ',

0 Answers
Related