I am confused by the API documentation of CreateTable from DynamoDB. I need to create multiple tables with a secondary index. From the API: https://sdk.amazonaws.com/java/api/latest/software/amazon/awssdk/services/dynamodb/DynamoDbClient.html#createTable-software.amazon.awssdk.services.dynamodb.model.CreateTableRequest-
If you want to create multiple tables with secondary indexes on them, you must create the tables sequentially. Only one table with secondary indexes can be in the CREATING state at any given time.
and
Up to 500 simultaneous table operations are allowed per account. These operations include CreateTable, UpdateTable, DeleteTable, UpdateTimeToLive, RestoreTableFromBackup, and RestoreTableToPointInTime.
The only exception is when you are creating a table with one or more secondary indexes. You can have up to 250 such requests running at a time;
Can I create now only one table with a secondary index or 250 at the same time?
If I create multiple tables sequential without waiting on active state is this already concurrency creation?
Must I wait on the active state for every table if I create multiple tables with secondary indexes?