Express middleware not respoding properly while testing in postmen

Viewed 23

Currently, I am testing My node js code enter image description here

This is one of my routes something bad happens it will catch the error and pass it to the middleware enter image description here

This is my middleware which is sending a response of 500 with a text enter image description here

After then I imported my middleware into the index.js app.use it after all the routes enter image description here

after I execute my code successfully

so to test it this catch block is working or not I stopped the server of MongoDB by "net stop MongoDB" after then I went to the postman to send a request to that endpoint.

enter image description here

Which keep loading and not sending response even after 10 mins

and got this on the CMD enter image description here

Note: My code is working properly when I starts my MongoDb server

0 Answers
Related