I saw that some bots which is in google works like this:
Open some apk file, then choose some script and then on screen appear some icon. And this icon is everywhere on home screen or even if I open games. And then when tap on it we can run that script and bot starts running.
My question is simple: with what programs or how we can do that? What is under this? I can't found some answers on google because I didn't understand how it works and what I want to do this.
The script language I want is Python.
Or maybe I need something to run python script on android to do that?
EDIT
Example would be Game Bot application. How to create something like that and with what?
Here is an example with picture. When I run this app, so it apperas above all apps and i can interact with it like nothing happens. programm --> '123Autoiot-nonroot'

