Has anyone added the NuGet Zebra.Printer.Card.SDK to a Visual Study 2019 project for C++?

Viewed 24

Package Manager gives this output:

Resolved actions to install package 'Zebra.Printer.Card.SDK.2.15.2634' Install failed. Rolling back... Package 'Zebra.Printer.Card.SDK.2.15.2634' does not exist in project 'ZCDOTNETSC' Package 'Zebra.Printer.Card.SDK.2.15.2634' does not exist in folder 'P:\Windmill\ZC300SC\packages' Executing nuget actions took 48 ms Could not install package 'Zebra.Printer.Card.SDK 2.15.2634'. You are trying to install this package into a project that targets 'native,Version=v0.0', but the package does not contain any assembly references or content files that are compatible with that framework. For more information, contact the package author. Time Elapsed: 00:00:00.1490121 ========== Finished ==========

I have a C++ project supporting older Zebra card printers and I would like to add support for their current range but they have dropped C++ SDKs, so I would like to mix .NET with C++ if possible, so I can use the latest SDK.

Am I barking up the wrong tree and it's just not possible? I can only use C# with such a package?

I've checked several similar posts dating back to 2013 often suggesting editing XML in various project and packages files which I do not see on my set-up.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

0 Answers
Related