How to add sdk 15.6 to Xcode 13.4.1

Viewed 472

I'm trying to test my iOS app on iOS sdk 15.6 but the current full version of Xcode only lists sdk 15.5 and lower. I submitted my application to apple store and it was declined with the implications that it freezes on launch and it was tested on iPad iOS sdk 15.6. I am using the latest available public Xcode and it does not have the sdk 15.6. I downloaded Xcode 16 beta version but I did not get the error implied. Now I would like to add the sdk to my Xcode because I don't have any physical device for now. Im requesting on how to add sdk iOS 15.6 to my Xcode 13.4.1.

1 Answers

enter image description here

In case is useful for someone, after downloading xcode14 Beta open the app and you will see the xcode icon in the dock. Right button and from device option you will be able to choose IOS 16.0

Related