A http proxy same as Fiddler AutoResponder

Viewed 38

Hey I'm trying to create something like fiddler autoresponder.

I want replace specific url content to other example:

I researched everything but can't found I tried create proxy server, nodejs script, python script. Nothing.

https://randomdomain.com content replace with https://cliqqi.ml

ps I'm doing this because I want intercept electron app getting main game file from site and then just intercept they game file site to my site.

1 Answers

If you're looking for a way to do this programmatically in Node.js, I've written a library you can use to do exactly that, called Mockttp.

You can use Mockttp to create a HTTPS-intercepting & rewriting proxy, which will allow you to send mock responses directly, redirect traffic from one address to another, rewrite anything including the headers & body of existing traffic, or just log everything that's sent & received. There's a full guide here: https://httptoolkit.tech/blog/javascript-mitm-proxy-mockttp/

Related