I have a server-side application that needs to access every user's gmail data in a google workspace organization. I want to publish a public listing on the google workspace marketplace that is installable domain-wide by the super admin user and gives the server-side application the permissions to access the gmail data of the user's in that domain.
From my current understanding, we need a service account with impersonation to access each user's data. On top of that the service account needs to be delegated domain-wide authority, so that user's do not need to give individual OAuth consent or their passwords.
When publishing the app using the marketplace SDK I see that there is a field for service account credentials:
I see that the current Marketplace SDK has a field that accepts service account credentials.
But when my app is published and I install it and go to check the app's data access. I can only see fields for the scopes and the Oauth clients.
My questions:
Are the service accounts created in the marketplace SDK usable to the organization that installs my marketplace app? Will the service account's have the same email and unique id for everyone who installs the public listed app?
If (1) is not true, then how is it possible for admins to create a service account for my marketplace app?
If (1) is true, is it automatically granted access unlike the OAuth clients and scopes?
If (1) is true, Are the service accounts automatically delegated domain-wide on install or do we have to provide the person who installed the marketplace app with the service accounts unique ids so they can manually delegate the scopes domain-wide.


