Salesforce Classic Email Template in Quick Find Not Found

Viewed 2421

In Salesforce Lightning view, I'm having issue finding the "Classic Email Templates" in Setup >> Quick Find.

I tried looking at the Profiles >> System Administrator profile >> System Permissions. I assured that the Manage Public Classic Email Templates & Edit HTML Templates are selected.

Do you know how to solve this?

Classic Email Template not found under the Email Section

5 Answers

So finally this issue was fixed. SF responded to the case created. You need to go company information and click Match Production Licenses. You will receive and email shortly and after that you should be able to see the classic email templates in the quick find box.

Seems to be somehting going around. Last week I noticed Classic email templates missing in my org too. Luckily it's just my trial or and so far it hasn't hit our clients yet.

I too have a case in and they can't figure it out either.

I was facing the same issue. I raised the ticket with SF, however not sure if there would be a response. In the meantime, I was able to locate the email templates by running a query through salesforce inspector. You can query on the emailTemplate table and it will show all the templates that you can open in SF and edit.

I have same issue. meanwhile as a work around I am opening the existing email templates from email alerts.

Related