I have searched multiple answers on stackoverflow but cannot seem to find one to solve my problem. I am trying to get my cloud function to run when I create certain new data in Firebase Realtime Database.

The function deploys fine and shows no errors, but the problem is that when I add data (like the data in the attachment), the function isn't triggered? The data is created new, not updated.
Here is the code function:
const functions = require('firebase-functions');
const admin = require('firebase-admin');
admin.initializeApp(functions.config().firebase);
exports.pushNotificationFromAdmin = functions.database.ref('pushNotifications/{createdID}').onCreate((snapshot, context) => {
const data = snapshot.val();
const topic = data.pushGroup.toString();
const title = data.pushTitle;
const body = data.pushBody;
const payload = {
notification : {
title: title,
body: body,
mutable_content: 'true',
},
};
const options = {
priority : 'high',
timeToLive : 60 * 60 * 2
};
console.log('Payload is : ' + payload)
console.log('Sending to Topic ' + topic)
return admin.messaging().sendToTopic(topic, payload, options);
});
What am I missing?
Thanks