I recently added a video on a readme file on GitHub. Although I was able to drag and drop the video, it automatically fills the entire width of the readme. I was wondering if there was a way to adjust the height and width the video?
I recently added a video on a readme file on GitHub. Although I was able to drag and drop the video, it automatically fills the entire width of the readme. I was wondering if there was a way to adjust the height and width the video?
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "I was able to drag and drop the video", but assuming that generates a <video> tag you should be able to add a height or width attribute to it, e.g. as shown in the MDN documentation:
<video controls width="250">
<!-- ^^^^^^^^^^^ -->
<source src="/media/cc0-videos/flower.webm" type="video/webm">
<source src="/media/cc0-videos/flower.mp4" type="video/mp4">
Sorry, your browser doesn't support embedded videos.
</video>