I am not able to click or even detect any element inside of Pop-up cookies on badoo.com

I am using all kind of commands like get , contains, etc. nothing works and it tells me that I didnt find element :/
I am not able to click or even detect any element inside of Pop-up cookies on badoo.com

I am using all kind of commands like get , contains, etc. nothing works and it tells me that I didnt find element :/
Looks like there is an iframe blocking your test code.
First verify this is so by right-clicking on the button, choose "Inspect element" then scroll up in the Elements panel until you find an <iframe> and find out it's id=... attribute.
To handle the iframe, the simplest way is with the cypress-iframe plugin.
Note the instructions given on this plugin have not been updated for Cypress version 10.
After installing, add require('cypress-iframe'); at the top of the spec.
In the test use the following, but substitute the id you found above for #my-iframe
cy.iframe('#my-frame')
.find('button[title="Accept Cookies"]')
.click()
After another research, its enough to find ID of iframe and then put after it .its('0.contentDocument.body') and then its possible to find any element inside of inframe
cy.get('#sp_message_iframe_658470').its('0.contentDocument.body').find('button[title="Accept cookies"]').click();
This should work if you accept the cookies.
cy.contains('Accept', { timeout: 20000 }).click({force:true})
Cypress.on("window:before:load", () => {
cy.state("jQuery", Cypress.$);
});