I currently have trouble plotting a 3D pie chart whereas it had worked well with a very similar dataset.
Here is my dataset :
structure(list(type_de_sejour = structure(1:4, levels = c("Ambulatoires",
"Externes", "Fictifs", "Hospitalisé"), class = "factor"), nb_sejours_2021 = c(20794,
365, 0, 7866)), row.names = c(NA, -4L), class = "data.frame")
And here is my code :
lab <- paste0(round(pie1_PGS$nb_sejours_2021/sum(pie1_PGS$nb_sejours_2021) * 100, 2),
"%")
pie3D(pie1_PGS$nb_sejours_2021, radius = 0.75,
height = 0.1,
theta = 0.7,
border = "white",
col = rainbow(length(lab)),
shade = 0.5,
labels = lab,
labelcol = "red",
labelcex = 0.75,
explode = 0.2,
main = "Répartition des séjours 2021 par type")
I get the following message of error :
"Error in seq.default(start, end, by = angleinc) :
(to - from) / by incorrect"
Also, I would like to plot a legend to indicate what the colours mean (they take the values of variable type_de_sejour). I have seen several posts here, but I can't seem to manage to do it on this dataset, so I would welcome any help regarding this issue too. Here is the code I added :
legend(0.5, 1.5, c("Ambulatoires","Externes", "Hospitalisé",
"Séances"), cex = 0.3,
fill = rainbow(length(lab)))
I think the problem is that the legend is too big as regards the plot...

