I am using the blochsphere package (see 1) and I want to nest it in another tikzpicture, to work with several blochspheres. The manual tells one to put "nested=true" in the settings for \begin{tikzpicture}. Unfortunately there are many errors, even when using the blochsphere example, given in the manual - which I use to provide a MWE:
\documentclass[10pt,a4paper]{article}
\usepackage{tikz}
\usepackage{blochsphere}
\begin{document}
\begin{figure}
\begin{tikzpicture}
\draw (0,0) node []{
\begin{blochsphere}[nested=false,radius=1.5 cm,tilt=15,rotation=-20]
\drawBallGrid[style={opacity=0.3}]{30}{30}
\drawGreatCircle[style={dashed}]{-60}{0}{0}
\drawGreatCircle[style={dashed}]{60}{0}{0}
\drawRotationLeft[scale=1.3,style={red}]{-60}{0}{0}{15}
\drawRotationRight[scale=1.3,style={red}]{60}{0}{0}{15}
\node at (-0.8,1.9) {\textcolor{red}{\tiny $J_{12}(t)$}};
\node at (1.1,1.8) {\textcolor{red}{\tiny $J_{23}(t)$}};
\labelLatLon{up}{90}{0};
\labelLatLon{down}{-90}{90};
\node[above] at (up) {{\tiny $\left|1\right>$ }};
\node[below] at (down) {{\tiny $\left|0\right>$}};
\labelLatLon[labelmark=false]{d}{15}{90};
\node at (d) {\color{gray}\fontsize{0.15cm}{1em}\selectfont $60^\circ$};
\labelLatLon[labelmark=false]{d2}{5}{78};
\end{blochsphere}
}
\end{tikzpicture}
\end{figure}
\end{document}
The code above is the MWE. The following code gives the example from the manual (that works, but is not nested):
\documentclass[10pt,a4paper]{article}
\usepackage{tikz}
\usepackage{blochsphere}
\begin{document}
\begin{figure}
\begin{blochsphere}[nested=false,radius=1.5 cm,tilt=15,rotation=-20]
\drawBallGrid[style={opacity=0.3}]{30}{30}
\drawGreatCircle[style={dashed}]{-60}{0}{0}
\drawGreatCircle[style={dashed}]{60}{0}{0}
\drawRotationLeft[scale=1.3,style={red}]{-60}{0}{0}{15}
\drawRotationRight[scale=1.3,style={red}]{60}{0}{0}{15}
\node at (-0.8,1.9) {\textcolor{red}{\tiny $J_{12}(t)$}};
\node at (1.1,1.8) {\textcolor{red}{\tiny $J_{23}(t)$}};
\labelLatLon{up}{90}{0};
\labelLatLon{down}{-90}{90};
\node[above] at (up) {{\tiny $\left|1\right>$ }};
\node[below] at (down) {{\tiny $\left|0\right>$}};
\labelLatLon[labelmark=false]{d}{15}{90};
\node at (d) {\color{gray}\fontsize{0.15cm}{1em}\selectfont $60^\circ$};
\labelLatLon[labelmark=false]{d2}{5}{78};
\end{blochsphere}
\end{figure}
\end{document}
One error e.g. is the following (but there are a lot):
! Undefined control sequence.\tmp ->\endgroup \draw[current plane,on layer=back,opacity=0.3] (\agamma -\... \drawBallGrid[style={opacity=0.3}]{30}{30}
In the case of my personal blochsphere I get those as well as other errors like missing number treated as zero etc.
Could someone help me make the blochsphere package work to nest in another tikzpicture?
Thank you!