I want to synchronize the X-Axis of PyQtGraph plot. When the user rescales the X-Axis with mouse interactions (e.g. scroll-wheel while mouse on x-Axis) I want to assign different tick values when plot is in its initial state and when zoom-in or zoom-out. So how do I do this?
This question has a follow up here (Edit 1: Ticks downsamples), and here (Edit 2: Solution) with another answer to this question.
I created my plot based on the follow ups and got the following:

Since the list used to be on x-axis is of length 16385 (it can be more). The x-axis in the above feature are condensed. I used tickes downsamples to make it looks better. I want to plot the entire x-axis tick values with the downsampled ticks and whenever I zoom-in, I can see all other ticks.
The feature bellow is printed using tickes downsamples,
ticks = [list(zip(t_time_value, t_ticks_values))[::300]]
The different between each tick is 5 min, I want to see all minutes whenever I zoom-in. Or to just show the first and last value of ticks to make the plot looks better (follow up question here) which also solves the problem. I am not sure what to do.

# `t_ticks_values` is string H:M
# `t_time_value` is `t_ticks_values` converted into minutes
ticks = [list(zip(t_time_value, t_ticks_values))[::300]]
x_axis.setTicks(ticks)