HTTP ERROR 401 Unauthorized when access ActiveMQ admin console

Viewed 61

I installed ActiveMQ version 5.17.0, and I start it by using the CMD on Windows. It started, but when I access the admin console it shows 401 error message without popup to enter username/password.

This is the log when starting:

INFO | Connector stomp started
INFO | Listening for connections at: mqtt://VN-PF2MF5K6:1883?maximumConnections=1000&wireFormat.maxFrameSize=104857600
INFO | Connector mqtt started
INFO | Starting Jetty server
INFO | Creating Jetty connector
WARN | ServletContext@o.e.j.s.ServletContextHandler@40e60ece{/,null,STARTING} has uncovered http methods for path: /
INFO | Listening for connections at ws://VN-PF2MF5K6:61614?maximumConnections=1000&wireFormat.maxFrameSize=104857600
INFO | Connector ws started
INFO | Apache ActiveMQ 5.17.0 (localhost, ID:VN-PF2MF5K6-51292-1660105581127-0:1) started
INFO | For help or more information please see: http://activemq.apache.org
INFO | ActiveMQ WebConsole available at http://127.0.0.1:8161/
INFO | ActiveMQ Jolokia REST API available at http://127.0.0.1:8161/api/jolokia/

And when I access the admin console at localhost:8161/admin

HTTP ERROR 401 Unauthorized
URI:    /admin
STATUS: 401
MESSAGE:    Unauthorized
SERVLET:    -

How can I resolve it?

0 Answers
Related